Friday, November 6, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Today it was raining cats and dogs while driving through the country. I saw impressive and mighty clouds but..........I left my camera at home. Forgotten. The photo I chose for today is one of my favorites. It never happens that a plane flies over our house so low that we actually see it. Usually it is only a dot with a white stripe. But last summer this one flew over and I was lucky enough to have my camera at hand.


If you would like to see more beautiful skies click here

9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely shot, beautiful clouds! Always enjoy seeing planes in the skies! Thanks for visiting!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

J Bar said...

Good capture.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Serendipity said...

Great shot!

eden said...

lovely shot..

Riet said...

Great shot. Love the picture.

Leah Fry said...

Great clouds. I like the Wednesday rainbow photo, too.

Jan K. said...

Lovely shot, Jossie. I like the fluffuy white clouds in the blue sky.
Enjoy your weekend!

Linnea W said...

That's interesting that it was flying lower than normal. Glad you grabbed your camera and shot it! Thanks for visiting mine!

soulbrush said...

this is a beauty