Friday, May 11, 2012

Skywatch Friday

It has been very long since I posted here. It was an eventful time with my husband having an accident and being hospitalised, his recovery and therapy and hence our moving house. It left no time for photography. Things are easing down now and I hope to get time to go out again and take some pictures now and then.
This week we spent in the western part of the Netherlands  in the province of Zeeland.  I always am amazed by the flatness of the land. It is all beneath sea level and so different from the part where we live.

A rainy day in Wolphaartsdijk


Bijschrift toevoegen

 



More beautiful photos at Skywatch Friday


6 comments:

Unknown said...

it is, indeed, very flat. i like the pattern in the first photo. i hope the clouds didn't turn into a storm.

slim said...

I like the quality of light in some of the images.

RG said...

Yes great shots Joss!
Love the wide open spaces :)

Rajesh said...

Fantastic shots, a nice variety.

betty-NZ said...

Interesting perspective of a great shot. I pray your husband recovers quickly and wholly.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely series of landscapes and I love the windmill. I hope your hubby recovers quickly. Have a great weekend and happy skywatching!